CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Firefighter Joel Scott


Joel Scott is a firefighter at the Flagstaff Airport. His mother-in-law told me he looked handsome in his uniform, so I made sure I got a picture, because I had to agree with her. He took us out to the fire station (which is new) and gave us a tour - what a wonderful facility. When he was a kid he loved Tonka trucks. Inside the station there are four huge, bright yellow pieces of equipment for plowing snow and two very large light green fire trucks, all of which he now operates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proud of you Scott! I didn't even recognize you. Since 9/11 I have thanked every fire fighter and police officer I see for the job they do for all of us, so "thank you for being a fire fighter Scott".